Here are some of the events we're currently sending out personalized invitations for so you can have a blast with other Chicagoland singles in your age range. Meet to be social, try new things, make new friends, or find a great relationship...whatever the reason, your best chance of making authentic connections with real people is not the dating apps....
it's MINDFUL DATING EVENTS!
Join the growing list of fun, social, and active singles like you by completing our questionnaire. Have questions? Check out our FAQ page, follow Larissa on Facebook or Instagram for updates, or write her personally at Larissa@larissahill.com to find out more.
- Groups Forming Now!Immersive Gamebox
- Groups Forming Now!Go Ape Zipline & Adventure Park
- Groups Forming Now!Ballroom Dance ChicagoGroups Forming Now!Ballroom Dance Chicago, 4039B N Ravenswood Ave Ste B, Chicago, IL 60613, USA"If you’re interested in meeting people and learning communally, all while adding some new dance moves to your arsenal (no dance experience necessary!), group classes are the place for you!" (from Ballroom Dance Chicago's website)
- Groups Forming Now!The Lion Theatre
Mindful Dating Personalized Small Group Events!
From comedy nights to museum visits, Mindful Dating Events creates small group experiences for 6 - 12 singles and then sends personal invitations to a select group of people to attend (with an ideal 50/50 split on men/women). These specific people are selected based on similar age, location, interests, and availability.
The goal is to help you connect with others and have fun at local and unique events. We aim for "meaningful and fun experiences." Whether you're just looking to get out more and meet cool people or find a lifelong partner, having genuine fun with other like-minded singles in a small group setting is the way to do it!
Here's how it works:
1) You complete this survey and select the membership level that's best for you.
2) Every 2 weeks Larissa creates groups and events that complement each other and sends out personal email invitations with details and instructions. There will be a max of 15 tickets to any event (often less) so be sure to RSVP asap to claim your spot!
3) The group will be connected privately so you can plan any before, during, or after details of your event. Some meet to go out to dinner first, carpool, or coordinate an after-event activity to keep the fun going. None of this is required but an option to get to know each other a little bit more than just outside of the event itself.
4) After the event, you'll get an opportunity to share your experience with Larissa in a follow up email. If you had a good conversation, made a new friend, or felt some sparks, you can either get each other's contact info then OR ask Larissa to put you two in the same group again in the future. The latter helps to recreate dating back in the "good ole days" when you had safe, consistent, and social spaces to get to know someone over time, naturally building trust and friendship before it's an all-or-nothing situation.
5) Each month, new invitations arrive in your inbox, new experiences to have, new laughs to share with new friends, and new opportunities to find a loving, healthy, and exciting relationship. Sign up here to start this new chapter in Mindful Dating!
Participating in this membership, receiving an invitation, or attending events does not come with any guarantees. It is not possible to guarantee a certain number of invitations, group sizes, men/women ratio, energy, moods, sparks, etc. I promise to do my best in what I can control in order for each of you to have a great experience. There are no refunds on purchased tickets or membership fees.
I'm always looking for new and exciting opportunities. Let's connect.